TLC's 'Long Island Medium' Preview: Who Wants a Subtle Psychic? (Exclusive Video)
THR has a sneak peek of the new series starring a New York mom with a supernatural gift for gab.
TLC’s new reality series, Long Island Medium, proves the dead know way more than us. They picked the gregarious Teresa Caputo and please believe she will make sure their loved ones get the message. The series premieres Sunday at 10 p.m., but The Hollywood Reporter has a sneak peek.
“You know finding out I was a medium was like a whole bag of emotions,” the mother of two says about her gift, which she began exploring 14 years ago. “It was scary, exciting, hard. It’s almost like every emotion you can possibly dredge up and stick into a bag, that’s the emotions that I had about finding out I was a medium. It was crazy.”
So, if you can get past the nails and the bleached blonde hair, Caputo seems as if she’s not only the real deal but she’s become quite good at communicating with the dead. But, you should make up your mind for yourself.
Watch THR’s exclusive clip above and tell us if you're a believer in the comments section below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR