TLC's 'Sister Wives' Posts Strong Premiere Ratings
The third season opened to 2.8 million viewers at 9 p.m. on Sunday.
The third season opener of Sister Wives delivered for TLC on Sunday night.
Sister Wives lured 2.8 million total viewers at 9 p.m. with "The Announcement," tying tune-in for the second season closer, and was the night's top primetime cable program among women 25-54 and women 18-49.
Against a competitive night on broadcast and cable with a slew of premieres and launches, Sister Wives drew TLC's best ratings in almost two years in the women 25-54 (2.4) and women 18-49 (2.4) demos. Among the younger female 18-34 demo, Sister Wives -- revolving around the Brown family -- drew a 2.3 rating, outperforming CBS' The Good Wife (2.3 vs. 1.6) in the category.
TLC is touting Sunday as the network's best performance in primetime in a little more than one year.
Sister Wives airs Sundays at 9 p.m.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR