TLC's 'Sister Wives' Returns Strong in Ratings
The return of TLC’s polygamy reality series Sister Wives delivered Sunday night, drawing 2.2 million total viewers.
The second season premiere posted gains in several key demographics versus Season 1, including women 25-54 and women 18-49. In the latter demo, Sister Wives drew 1 million.
The program was ranked No. 4 in ad-supported cable in the female demos: women 25-54, women 18-49 and women 18-34.
Its lead-out, a Hoarding: Buried Alive special drew 1.5 million viewers at 10 p.m.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram