TNT Releases 'Dallas' Refresher Course (Video)
After a 21-year hiatus, the drama is set to return to the small screen on June 13.
TNT is bringing back '80s drama Dallas.
Patrick Duffy, who plays Bobby Ewing, and Larry Hagman, who portrays J.R. Ewing, reveals what has happened in the 20 years since we last saw them. Co-star Linda Gray also is back as Sue Ellen Ewing.
"There is always a competition, but it's not a competition on who is better, it's a competition on who is worthy," says Duffy in a new video released by the cable network.
When the new series kicks off, the legendary trio are joined by the next generation of Ewings, who take ambition and deception to a new level. The newcomers joining the Dallas vets are Jesse Metcalfe, Josh Henderson, Jordana Brewster, Julie Gonzalo and Brenda Strong as Bobby’s new wife.
TNT's Dallas launches Wednesday, June 13 at 9:00 p.m.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR