TNT Sets Premiere Dates for 'Dallas,' 'Southland,' New David E. Kelley Series and More
The cable network's winter slate includes two new dramas opening in February.
As promised, TNT's Dallas reboot will get an early return after this summer's run. The second season of Texas drama will open Jan. 28.
Before the return to Southfork, veteran dramas Rizzoli & Isles and Leverage will finish out their recent seasons with new batches of episodes premiering Nov. 27.
The cable network's new year-round focus on original programming also sees TNT beefing up its slate in February. Two previously announced shows will premiere before the typical summer roll-out.
The first, David E. Kelley and Sanjay Gupta's Monday Mornings, arrives Feb. 4. The medical drama stars Ving Rhames, Alfred Molina and Jamie Bamber.
Boston's Finest, still tentatively titled, comes to the network on Feb. 27 from Jarrett Creative Group and with executive producer Donnie Wahlberg.
February also sees the return of Southland. The police drama's fifth season opens on Feb. 13.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws