TNT Developing Drama With Jerry Bruckheimer, 'Person of Interest's' Greg Plageman
"Bishop to Pawn" would revolve around a private investigator who runs his business out of his Los Angeles pawn shop.
TNT is getting into the pawn business.
The cable network has picked up Bishop to Pawn, a script from Person of Interest writer Greg Plageman.
The drama project revolves around a private investigator who runs his business out of his Los Angeles pawn shop and has Jerry Bruckheimer is attached to executive produce through Jerry Bruckheimer Television in association with Warner Horizon Television.
Jonathan Littman (CSI: Crime Scene Investigation) will also executive produce, with KristieAnne Reed (The Whole Truth) on board as a co-executive producer.
Plageman's Person of Interest premieres Sept. 22 on CBS.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)