TNT Greenlights Business Makeover Series From 'Hell's Kitchen' Producers
"Save Our Business," headlined by British businessman Peter Jones, will launch in late 2013.
Save Our Business will see Jones traveling across the U.S. to help save small businesses in trouble. Each week, he will assess the major problems facing a struggling company and design a plan to help save it from collapsing.
The six-episode Save Our Business (working title) will launch in late 2013.
The A. Smith & Co.-produced series (the same production company behind Hell's Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares) is executive produced by Arthur Smith, Kent Weed and Frank Sinton.
Save Our Business joins Cold Justice and upcoming unscripted fare Boston's Finest (February), The Hero (summer) and 72 Hours (summer).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram