TNT Renews 'Franklin & Bash'
The network has ordered 10 episodes for Season 2.
TNT has renewed Franklin & Bash for a second season.
Starring Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Breckin Meyer as two attorneys who join a button-down law firm led by Malcolm McDowell, the cable network has ordered 10 episodes for Season 2.
“This summer, Franklin & Bash has broken out as a hugely entertaining series with great characters, sharp writing and a terrific cast,” said Michael Wright, executive vice president, head of programming, for TNT, TBS and Turner Classic Movies.
Franklin & Bash, also starring Dana Davis, Kumail Nanjiani, Reed Diamond and Garcelle Beauvais, is produced by Four Sycamore Productions, Left Coast Productions and FanFare Productions with Sony TV. Jamie Tarses, Kevin Falls, Jason Ensler and Bill Chais serve as executive produers on the Wednesday night show.
TNT has already renewed sci-fi alien drama Falling Skies for a sophomore season and recently picked up to series the Dallas reboot.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)