TNT's 'Murder in the First' Adds 'Revolution' Alum (Exclusive)
Nicole Ari Parker has boarded the cast of the drama starring Taye Diggs and Kathleen Robertson.
Revolution and Soul Food alum Nicole Ari Parker has lined up her next gig.
The actress, who was killed off on Revolution last season, has boarded the cast of TNT's legal drama Murder in the First.
The Steven Bochco (NYPD Blue, Hill Street Blues) drama revolves around two seemingly unrelated high-profile murder cases and the subsequent police investigation, arrest and trial, offering viewers a window into the inner workings of modern justice in an increasingly complex world. Taye Diggs (Private Practice) and Kathleen Robertson (Boss) star as two homicide detectives who partner on the case.
Parker will play the series regular role of Sonia Perez, a brilliant and tough district attorney whose career hedges on a high-profile murder case. She joins a cast that includes Tom Felton, Mimi Kirkland, Raphael Sbarge, Ian Anthony Dale, Bess Rous and Steven Weber.
Parker is repped by KLWGN Entertainment. Her credits also include Boogie Nights, Remember the Titans and Real Husbands of Hollywood.
Murder in the First, which was picked up to series in September, will premiere this summer on TNT.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)