Tom Hanks Impersonates Ron Howard on 'Late Show' (Video)
The actor -- who stars in "Larry Crowne" with Julia Roberts -- imitates his frequent collaborator on David Letterman's late-night show.
Tom Hanks is not on only an actor, writer and director, but he's also an impersonator too.
The Larry Crowne star -- who also wrote the movie with Nia Vardalos and directed the film -- popped up on CBS' Late Show With David Letterman to discuss the movie and the challenges of directing himself.
He said his director of photography, Philippe Rousselot, kept him in check while working on the movie, which also stars Julia Roberts.
But then the conversation turned to Hanks' frequent collaborator Ron Howard, who's directed Hanks in movies including The Da Vinci Code and Apollo 13.
Asked by Letterman what Howard would be like directing himself in a movie, Hanks obliged with a funny impression of the helmer. Watch the clip below via TV Squad.
Universal opens Larry Crowne on Friday.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR