'Tomorrow People' Recruits 'Graceland' Star for Key Role (Exclusive)
Serinda Swan will guest-star in the 13th episode as a character with ties to the Founder.
The Tomorrow People are about to meet a member of the villainous Founder's family.
Graceland star Serinda Swan will drop by for a guest-starring stint on The CW drama as the Founder's daughter when the series returns in 2014, The Hollywood Reporter learns exclusively. She will be introduced in the 13th episode.
Swan will portray the "sexy and mysterious" Cassandra "Cassie" Smythe, a bank-robbing paranormal who is the most powerful breakout on the planet. She becomes the object of Stephen’s (Robbie Amell) fascination when he learns they share a psychic connection similar to the bond he experienced with Cara (Peyton List).
But when Stephen discovers Cassie's connection to the Founder, he realizes her agenda may be more complicated than he first believed. She plays a role in Stephen’s discovery of the Founder’s secret plan and may ultimately help to save the Tomorrow People -- or doom humankind.
Swan is repped by UTA, Performers Management and Elevate Entertainment.
The Tomorrow People returns Jan. 15 on The CW.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack