Tonight's TV Picks: Summer Olympics Continue, 'About Face: Supermodels Then and Now'
The HBO documentary takes a look at the changing culture of beauty.
The Summer Olympics continue to dominate the airwaves but there are viewing options if you need a change of pace. In the HBO original documentary, About Face: Supermodels Then and Now, icons of the modeling and beauty industry such as Christy Brinkley, Pat Cleveland, Beverly Johnson, Paulina Porizkova, Isabella Rossilini and Cheryl Tiegs comment on their careers while in the industry and after their modeling careers tapered off. About Face airs at 9 p.m. on HBO.
ABC: 8 p.m. Bachelor Pad, 10 p.m. The Glass House
NBC: 8 p.m. Olympic events: men's gymnastics, men's diving, beach volleyball
ABC Family: 8 p.m. Secret Life of the American Teenager, 9 p.m. Bunheads
Bravo: 9 p.m. Real Housewives of New York, 10 p.m. Miss Advised, 11 p.m. Watch What Happen Live
On Real Housewives of New York, Sonja has her date with Aviva's father.
MTV: 10 p.m. Teen Wolf
Oxygen: 9 p.m. Bad Girls Club
Syfy: 9 p.m. Warehouse 13, 10 p.m. Alphas
Sundance: 10 p.m. Push Girls
TNT: 9 p.m. The Closer, 10p.m. Perception
USA: 8 p.m. WWE Monday Night Raw
VH1: 8 p.m Love and Hip-Hop Atlanta, 9 p.m. Single Ladies
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR