'Top Chef Masters' Season 4 Premiere Date and Contestants Revealed (Video)
Bravo brings back its battle of the culinary gurus on July 25.
If you enjoy watching already established and award-winning chefs going at each other for a reality TV prize on Bravo’s Top Chef Masters, this news should thrill you. On Thursday, the network revealed the next batch of “cheftestants” and the show’s fourth season return date.
Starting Wednesday, July 25 at 10 p.m. 12 accomplished chefs will begin the culinary journey which ends with one standing and $100,000 to the charity of their choosing. Along the way, chefs will win $5,000 for winning quickfires and $10,000 for winning elimination challenges to benefit their charities.
The Magical Elves production brings back host Curtis Stone and judges James Oseland and Ruth Reichl with a couple new faces at the chef’s table: Food and travel journalist Krista Simmons and Gilt Taste features editor, Francis Lam. They’ll be joined by an array of celebrity guest judges including Sugar Ray Leonard, Indigo Girls, Dita Von Teese, The B-52’s, Brian Boitano and Holly Madison.
And now, what you’re really all waiting for: Is the chef from your favorite eatery grabbing their knives and putting their reputation on the line?
See below for a list of next season’s “cheftestants” and a sneak peek at the action.
Chris Cosentino – Chef/ Partner Incanto Restaurant, San Francisco; Competing for Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinsons Research
Clark Frasier – Owner of Arrows; Competing for Outright Lewiston/Auburn
Mark Gaier - Owner of Arrows; Competing for Equality Maine Foundation
Lorena Garcia - Owner of Lorena Garcia Cocina Restaurant; Competing for Alliance for a Healthier Generation, Inc
Debbie Gold – Executive Chef of Kansas City’s The American Restaurant; Competing for Children’s TLC
Kerry Heffernan – NYC Chef; Competing for City Harvest
Thierry Rautureau – Chef/owner: Rover’s and Luc; Competing for Food Lifeline
Missy Robbins – Executive Chef: A Voce Madison & A Voce Columbus; Competing for Grow to Learn NYC
Art Smith - Executive Chef and co-owner: LYFE Kitchen and Southern Art Restaurants; Competing for Common Threads
Sue Torres - Chef/Owner: Sueños; Competing for Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Takashi Yagihashi – Owner: Takashi Restaurant and Slurping Turtle; Competing for the American Red Cross, benefitting the Japanese Tsunami Disaster Relief
Patricia Yeo – Om Restaurant & Lounge/ Moksa Pan Asian Izakaya; Competing for Heifer Project International
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Grant Gustin Is Proud & Stoked to Wear 'Flash' Costume!
- Angelina Jolie Reveals She Will Have Another Preventative Cancer Surgery
- Shailene Woodley Slams 'Twilight' to 'Teen Vogue': It's About An Unhealthy, Toxic Relationship
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & James Wolk Are 'The Crazy Ones' at Hall of Fame Gala!