'Top Chef' Renewed for Season 10, Announces Casting Calls
Bravo gives its culinary competition another year and starts its search for contestants in six cities on Feb. 21.
If Bravo went big for the current Top Chef Texas, I can’t wait to see what it does to celebrate the show’s 10th season.
Even before the current season names its winning chef-testant, the network announced on Thursday that the Emmy-winning series has been picked up for another year and it starts casting later this month.
Magical Elves produces Top Chef with Dan Cutforth and Jane Lipsitz serving as executive producers.
Here are the casting call details.
Tuesday, February 21, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Colicchio & Sons
Wednesday, February 22, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Saturday, February 25, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Empire State South
Monday, February 27, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Wednesday, February 29, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Friday, March 2, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
The Foundry on Melrose
For additional casting information and to download an application, visit www.BravoTV.com/casting.
Top Chef: Texas airs Wednesdays at 10 p.m. on Bravo. Next week, we find out which eliminated chef will join the final four!
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR