'Top Chef's' Gail Simmons Gives Birth to First Child
The Bravo judge and her husband welcomed a baby before the end of 2013.
Top Chef judge Gail Simmons is a new mom, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The Bravo star gave birth to her first child, daughter Dahlia Rae, last Sunday.
The baby, who weighed 7 lbs. and 3 oz., is the first for the reality TV star and her husband, Jeremy Abrams.
"Mother, father and baby are doing wonderfully," Simmons' rep said in a statement obtained by THR.
Top Chef New Orleans airs Wednesday nights on Bravo.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR