'Torchwood,' 'Knight Rider' Actors to Return to 'All My Children'
Alexa Havins and Justin Bruening will appear in several episodes this September.
Two vets from ABC's All My Children will be making their way back to their old stomping grounds before it says its final farewell.
Alexa Havins, currently on Starz's Torchwood: Miracle Day, and real-life husband Justin Bruening will reprise their roles as Babe Chandler and Jamie Martin on the daytime drama this September. Both will appear in several episodes.
Havins was nominated for a Daytime Emmy in 2005 for her role, which she played from 2003-2007. In 2008, Babe was injured after several tornadoes hit Pine Valley, which ultimately ended in her death.
Bruening began playing Tad and Brooke's son in 2003 before departing in 2007, when his character left to work at an AIDS clinic in Africa.
All My Children was one of two ABC daytime soaps that was canceled, the other being One Life to Live. All My Children will air its final episode on Friday, Sept. 23. Several actors who got their starts on the soap have signed on to return, including Josh Duhamel, Eva La Rue, Carol Burnett and Leven Rambin. One Life to Live is set to end in January 2012.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)