'Torchwood: Miracle Day' Sneak Peek: Get Behind The Scenes on the New Series (Video)
Starz releases an inside look at the series debuting in July.
In the much-anticipated Starz continuation of the British series, Torchwood vets John Barrowman (Jack Harkness) and Eve Myles (Gwen Cooper) are joined by Mekhi Phifer, Bill Pullman, and recurring guest star Lauren Ambrose.
The network has released an inside look at the new series in a new behind-the-scenes featurette from Torchwood: Miracle Day premiering Friday, July 8 at 10 p.m.
“We’ve got helicopters. We’ve got explosions. We’ve got car crashes. We’ve got poisonings,” Barrowman says in the video below. “You name it, we got it on Torchwood.”
“Miracle Day” begins with a day when nobody dies. That may seem like a good thing, but as the days go by people begin aging, getting sick and hurt, but they don’t die. All that suffering combined with the limited resources of sustaining a world in which the population continues to swell as no one passes away makes it a job for Torchwood.
Watch the video below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)