'Torchwood: Miracle Day': Starz Invites Fans To Advance Screenings At Landmark Theatres
The free events are being held in a dozen cities across the U.S.
Torchwood fans, can’t wait for Starz’s July 8 premiere of Torchwood: Miracle Day? The network has partnered with Landmark Theatres for free advance screening events of the first episode in about a dozen U.S. cities on July 5 and July 6.
Seating is on a first come, first serve basis. Screenings will take place in Chicago, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Denver, San Francisco, Dallas, New York City, Los Angeles, Boston, Houston, and Washington D.C.
For more information, visit the series' official Facebook page.
Torchwood: Miracle Day finds earth hit with a strange occurrence: No one is dying. While that may sound like a good thing, people begin suffering from what would be mortal wounds or diseases with no end. In addition, Earth’s resources can only sustain life for a limited time with the population swelling.
Original cast members John Barrowman, Eve Myles, and Kai Owen are joined by series newcomers Mekhi Phifer, Bill Pullman, Alexa Havins, Arlene Turs, and recurring guest star Lauren Ambrose.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game