'Touch' Enlists '24's' Mykelti Williamson, 'Titanic's' Frances Fisher (Exclusive)
They'll recur on the upcoming second season of Fox's Kiefer Sutherland drama.
Fox's Touch is welcoming another 24 alum and a Titanic survivor to its ranks.
The Kiefer Sutherland starrer has tapped Mykelti Williamson and Frances Fisher for recurring roles on its upcoming second season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Williamson, who played Brian Hastings on 24, will portray LAPD Detective Lang, who's described as having seen it all and possessing a keen sense for the truth. His credits also include Justified and Forrest Gump.
Fisher, who played Kate Winslet's snobby mother in Titanic, will play Nicole Farington, the ultra-competent head of Aster Corps. Her credits include Unforgiven, House of Sand and Fog and The Shield.
Touch, which returns to the Fox schedule on Friday, Feb. 1 at 9 p.m., has added a roster of new faces for season two, including Lukas Haas, Saxon Sharbino, Greg Ellis, Said Taghmaoui, Adam Campbell and Ray Santiago, among others.
Williamson is repped by Innovative; Fisher is with Greene & Associates and Sanders Armstrong.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR