'Touch': Danny Glover Joins Kiefer Sutherland Fox Pilot
He’ll play a professor who works with gifted children in the drama project.
Danny Glover has been cast in Touch, Fox’s likely midseason drama starring Kiefer Sutherland, sources confirm to The Hollywood Reporter.
From Heroes creator Tim Kring, the drama pilot revolves around a father (Sutherland) and his autistic and mute son (David Mazouz) who can predict events before they happen.
As first reported by TV Line, Glover will play Arthur DeWitt, a professor who works with gifted children.
Kring penned the script and is executive producing with Sutherland, Katherine Pope and Peter Chernin for 20th Television and Chernin Entertainment.
The drama marks Kring’s first series since Heroes and Sutherland’s first since 24. Production on Touch will begin soon now that Sutherland has completed his run on Broadway in the revival of Jason Miller’s That Championship Season.
Glover’s most recent TV credits include episodes of Human Target, My Name Is Earl and an arc on Brothers & Sisters.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR