'Touch': David Mazouz Cast Opposite Kiefer Sutherland
The drama from Tim Kring is likely to join Fox’s midseason lineup.
David Mazouz has been cast opposite Kiefer Sutherland in Fox’s likely midseason entry Touch.
The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed that Mazouz will play Jake, Sutherland’s autistic and mute son who can predict events before they happen. He also serves as the narrator for the series.
Tim Kring (Heroes) penned the script and is executive producing with Sutherland, Katherine Pope and Peter Chernin for 20th Television and Chernin Entertainment.
The drama marks Kring’s first series since Heroes and Sutherland’s first since 24. Production on Touch will begin soon now that Sutherland has completed his run on Broadway in the revival of Jason Miller’s That Championship Season.
Mazouz’s credits include the Lifetime telefilm Amish Grace and episodes of CBS’ Mike & Molly as well as ABC’s Private Practice.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR