'Touch' Adds '24' Alum, 'Inception' Actor for Recurring Roles (Exclusive)
John Boyd and Dileep Rao will join the second-year Fox drama starring Kiefer Suthlerland.
Kiefer Sutherland is getting a visit from an old 24 friend on the second season of Fox's Touch.
John Boyd, who starred as Arlo Glass on the eighth season of 24, has booked a recurring role on the second-year drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively. In addition, Inception's Dileep Rao has boarded the series.
Boyd will recur as Kase, a brilliant math and algorithm researcher who is Calvin's (Lukas Haas) college friend and close confidant. Rao, whose credits also include Avatar, will be a recurring guest star and play Vikash Nayar, a wealthy and influential shareholder at Aster Corp.
The duo joins an expanding roster for the second season of the Tim Kring drama. Lost's Said Taghmaoui, Adam Campbell and Ray Santiago also will recur on Touch, with Haas, Saxon Sharbino and Greg Ellis coming aboard as series regulars.
Boyd (Suits, Law & Order) is repped by APA and Circle of Confusion; Rao (Drag Me to Hell) is with TalentWorks, Gallant Management and Sloane Offer.
Touch's second season returns in its new night and time at 8 p.m. Friday, Oct. 26, on Fox.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Robert Wagner -- Movies, Hollywood Style, Barbara Stanwyck and Titanic
- Robin And Barney's Wedding Gives Us All The Warm Fuzzies In New 'How I Met Your Mother' Photos
- Ascending to Hell: No Exit at the Pearl Theatre/ Satchmo at the Waldorf at the Westside Theater
- Sean Lowe Slams 'The Bachelor' Juan Pablo On Twitter