'Touch' Returning in January, 'Kitchen Nightmares' Back on Fox Schedule
The Kiefer Sutherland drama gets an early midseason debut, though there's still no exact date set, while Gordon Ramsay's delayed premiere is set for late October.
After being briefly sidelined by X Factor encores, Gordon Ramsay's Fox mainstay, Kitchen Nightmares, will see its delayed return on Oct. 26.
The network announced Thursday that the fifth season of the Friday series will debut in its Friday 8 p.m. slot later in the month, with trips to troubled restaurants in Brooklyn, Boston, Pittsburgh and the suburbs of Los Angeles and Cleveland.
Also of note: Touch, Kiefer Sutherland's midseason drama from earlier in the year, is returning to the schedule in January.
Though the network had previously announced that Touch would air at 9 p.m. on Fridays, following the final run of Fringe, no mention has been made of an exact date or time.
Touch's old time slot, Mondays at 9 p.m., is currently occupied by the low-rated Mob Doctor. The struggling freshman dropped to just a 1.0 rating with adults 18-49 during its third episode earlier this week.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR