'Touch' Enlists 'Alias' Baddie for Season 2 Finale (Exclusive)
Ron Rifkin joins a growing cast on the Kiefer Sutherland Fox drama.
Ron Rifkin is about to meet his destiny.
The Alias alum has booked a religious role on Fox's Touch, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively. Rifkin will play Isaac, an imposing rabbi and true believer in destiny who wears a black suit with a Tallit shawl, Tzitzit of gold Shamash and gold yarmulke.
Rifkin, who played big bad Arvin Sloane on Alias, will appear in Touch's second season finale in the spring.
The Brothers & Sisters actor becomes the latest addition on the growing second-season cast of the Kiefer Sutherland drama, joining 24 grads D.B. Sweeney, Mykelti Williamson, Annie Wersching, John Boyd and Maria Bello, Frances Fisher, Lukas Haas and Saxon Sharbino, among others.
Rifkin is repped by Innovative. Touch debuts with a two-hour premiere Friday, Feb. 8 on Fox.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack