'Touch' Enlists 'Alias' Baddie for Season 2 Finale (Exclusive)
Ron Rifkin joins a growing cast on the Kiefer Sutherland Fox drama.
Ron Rifkin is about to meet his destiny.
The Alias alum has booked a religious role on Fox's Touch, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively. Rifkin will play Isaac, an imposing rabbi and true believer in destiny who wears a black suit with a Tallit shawl, Tzitzit of gold Shamash and gold yarmulke.
Rifkin, who played big bad Arvin Sloane on Alias, will appear in Touch's second season finale in the spring.
The Brothers & Sisters actor becomes the latest addition on the growing second-season cast of the Kiefer Sutherland drama, joining 24 grads D.B. Sweeney, Mykelti Williamson, Annie Wersching, John Boyd and Maria Bello, Frances Fisher, Lukas Haas and Saxon Sharbino, among others.
Rifkin is repped by Innovative. Touch debuts with a two-hour premiere Friday, Feb. 8 on Fox.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR