Tracy Morgan's Letterman Interview Features Wild Stories, Space Outs and Trademark Crazy (Video)
The "30 Rock" star brought a very unique outlook on current events, celebrities and show business to the late night program.
Tracy Morgan made a visit to David Letterman's Late Show on Thursday night and as is his custom on the New York stage, shared insightful opinions on a whole cadre of hot topics during his time sitting next to the host.
On Tim Tebow joining the Jets: "Maybe he suffers from low self-esteem."
On politics: "We got people and players bugging."
On the JetBlue pilot who had a panic attack midway through a flight: "That was Sully's cousin. He just wanted some headlines. I was in the cockpit with Sully... We were throwing a couple back, we got into a fight about the Knicks and next thing we knew we were in the Hudson River."
On the rumors of a Rihanna-Ashton Kutcher relationship: "Rihanna is at my house. She's part of my harem."
The zany 30 Rock star was just getting started, too; after teasing that he was in a relationship with Oprah, he admitted that he was indeed engaged (of course, joking that he knew his fiancee for two weeks after meeting her at Burger King) and discussed his fainting incident at the Sundance Film Festival.
"It was the oxygen," he said. "When you're A-List and you're up there, the air gets thin. Only other person was Michael Jackson who got to that height."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR