'Transporter': 'Lost's' Stephen Williams to Helm Pilot (Exclusive)
The Cinemax series also adds a trio of actors, including one from the films.
Former Lost co-executive producer Stephen Williams has been tapped to direct the pilot episode of Cinemax’s Transporter, with a trio of actors also joining the cast.
The action series is based on Luc Besson’s film franchise with Chris Vance set to step in for Jason Statham as professional transporter Frank Martin. Andrea Osvart co-stars as a former CIA operative and Frank’s handler.
Joining the cast are Francois Berleand (Tell No One), who will reprise his role as Inspector Tarconi from the Transporter features; Delphine Chaneac (Splice), who will recur as Olivia, a reporter who knows a lot about Frank’s work; and Rachel Skarsten (Birds of Prey), who has been cast as Delia, the daughter of someone from Frank’s past.
Williams, repped by UTA and Oasis Media Group, most recently co-executive produced Undercovers, directing two episodes of the series created by J.J. Abrams.
Chaneac is repped by Untitled; Skarsten is with Creative Drive Artists and Anonymous Content.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR