Trio Tapped for 'The Office' Season Finale
Ray Romano, Catherine Tate and James Spader will appear in the upcoming hourlong season finale.
There may be three more potential candidates to replace The Office’s Michael Scott.
Sources say Men of a Certain Age star Ray Romano, Doctor Who alum Catherine Tate and Boston Legal vet James Spader will make appearances in the hourlong season finale airing in May, along with previously reported Ricky Gervais, Will Arnett and Will Ferrell.
Ferrell would be wrapping up his multi-episode arc on The Office in that episode.
Arnett recently booked a role on NBC’s Lorne Michaels pilot opposite Maya Rudolph and Christina Applegate.
The Office seventh season finale airs May 19.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack