Trio Tapped for 'The Office' Season Finale
Ray Romano, Catherine Tate and James Spader will appear in the upcoming hourlong season finale.
There may be three more potential candidates to replace The Office’s Michael Scott.
Sources say Men of a Certain Age star Ray Romano, Doctor Who alum Catherine Tate and Boston Legal vet James Spader will make appearances in the hourlong season finale airing in May, along with previously reported Ricky Gervais, Will Arnett and Will Ferrell.
Ferrell would be wrapping up his multi-episode arc on The Office in that episode.
Arnett recently booked a role on NBC’s Lorne Michaels pilot opposite Maya Rudolph and Christina Applegate.
The Office seventh season finale airs May 19.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)