'True Blood' Actor James Frain to Guest Star on 'Burn Notice'
USA's Burn Notice returns in one week for its new season and has booked a memorable True Blood vampire to guest star in an episode.
James Frain, who also starred in NBC's shortlived The Cape, will appear in the ninth episode in the upcoming fifth season, The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
He will play the powerful owner of a pharmaceutical company responsible for several medical breakthroughs, running his business with top-notch security and going to great lengths to protect the company's secrets.
USA has racked up a solid slate of guest stars for many of its summer shows. On Covert Affairs, Jaimie Alexander and Peter Stormare have landed roles. White Collar has snagged Eliza Dushku, Madchen Amick, Dana Ashbrook and Robert John Burke, while Matt Lauria will appear on Burn Notice.
Burn Notice returns Thursday, June 23 at 9 p.m.
Entertainment Weekly first reported the news.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR