'True Blood' Nabs 'Big Love' Alum Tina Majorino
The "Veronica Mars" and "Bones" actress joins the HBO series in a recurring role.
The Vampire Authority has just added a new member for the upcoming season of HBO’s True Blood.
A network spokesperson confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that Tina Majorino is joining the series in a recurring role, as first reported by TVLine. The 27-year-old will play a pivotal member of the group’s support staff starting with season five’s third episode.
Viewers will remember Majorino from Veronica Mars, in which she played the tech-savvy sidekick, Cindy aka Mac. She also played Heather on HBO’s Big Love, currently recurs on Fox's Bones and voiced Deb on the Napoleon Dynamite animated series.
Innovative Artists, Leverage Management and Felker Toczek Gellman Suddleson rep the actress.
True Blood returns Sunday, June 10 at 9 p.m. on HBO.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack