'True Blood' Casts Scott Foley For Major Season 4 Finale Role
The "Grey's Anatomy" actor joins the vampy HBO hit in a possibly recurring role.
True Blood is nearing the end of shooting for Season 4 and interesting casting news is coming out of the vampy HBO hit’s camp.
A network spokesperson confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that Scott Foley has been cast to play a major role in Season 4’s finale, as first reported by TVLine.com. If HBO picks up the series for Season 5, Foley is expected to resume the role as a recurring character.
Foley most recently played the recurring role of Henry on ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy, who marries Kim Raver’s Teddy for health insurance. True Blood's summer shooting schedule shouldn't keep the actor from accepting an open invite from Grey's EP Shonda Rhimes to return in the fall.
Foley has also starred in The Unit, Felicity, and he has guest-starred on Cougar town. He recently shot a pilot for CBS called The Doctor, but the network didn't pick it up for the fall.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10