Christopher Meloni is Hunting Down Joseph Kony By Any Means Necessary (Video)
The "Law & Order: SVU" and new "True Blood" series regular is ready to take care of business in Congo in this Funny or Die video.
The pressure of celebrity may have been too much for Kony 2012 filmmaker Jason Russell. Thankfully, someone else is willing to take up the challenge -- and he can handle the attention.
Law & Order: SVU vet and new True Blood cast member Christopher Meloni is pretty much willing to do whatever it takes to bring gueRrilla army leader Joseph Kony to justice.
In this new Funny or Die video, the star describes why he’s leaving acting behind and how he plans to get to the despotic leader – Dog the Bounty Hunter-style.
At the same time (and all joking aside), the video brings attention to the cause and the work being done by the Enough Project, which brings awareness and works on taking action to address human rights crimes in Sudan, Congo and other areas of Africa by Kony’s Lord’s Resistance Army.
Watch the video below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR