'True Blood,' 'Dexter' Actress Heads to 'Big Bang Theory'
Warner Bros. also launches "Mystic Warlords of Ka'a" based on the role playing game featured on the CBS comedy.
The Big Bang Theory is about to get its first fangirl.
Dexter and True Blood’s Courtney Ford has booked a guest turn on the CBS sitcom, The Hollywood Reporterhas confirmed.
As first reported by TV Line, Ford’s Alice will meet Sheldon (Jim Parsons), Leonard (Johnny Galecki), Raj (Kunal Nayyar) and Howard (Simon Helberg) at Comic Center of Pasadena, the gang’s regular comic book shop in the Oct. 27 episode.
While who Ford will mix it up with is unclear, executive producer Steve Molaro told THR at the Emmys on Sunday that Raj will have some “interesting love interests” this season. Could Ford be next for the burgeoning ladies’ man?
Ford most notably played the Trinity Killer’s (John Lithgow) daughter on Showtime’s Dexter and is hot off a guest turn on HBO’s True Blood as Bill’s (Stephen Moyer) distant relative/love interest.
In more nerdy news, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has launched The Big Bang Theory: Mystic Warlords of Ka’a, a new game playable on Facebook that’s based on the role playing game featured on the series from Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady.
The Big Bang Theory’s fifth season premieres Thursday on CBS.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR