'True Blood': The First Six Minutes of Season 4
The paradise land of fairy godmothers isn’t at all what it seems.
Building on last week’s first three minutes of True Blood’s fourth season premiere, Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin) knows that the land of the fairy godmothers light fruits isn’t all that it seems.
In the next three minutes of the Season 4 bow, Sookie and her grandpa Earl notice the massive time warp and catch up over the not-so-peaceful death of his wife before things turn dark in the land of supposed perfection.
But which land is the real trap, reality or the fairy harvesters-turned-Walking Dead-like people?
Watch at your own risk, just don’t plan on eating apples anytime soon.
True Blood returns June 26 to HBO. HBO Go users can preview the next three minutes on Sunday.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR