'True Blood' Nabs New Fairy: 'William & Kate' Star Camilla Luddington
The British actress will join in a recurring role on the upcoming Season 5.
Apparently, fairies are playing a bigger role on the fifth season of HBO’s True Blood.
An HBO spokesperson has confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter that Camilla Luddington has been cast in a recurring role as fairy Claudette.
Sound a bit familiar? That’s because she’s one of fairy Claude’s (Giles Matthey) sisters. Claudette will help fill Sookie in on the world of fairies. In the Sookie Stackhouse novels the series is based on, she and Claude protect Sookie from harm now and then.
Luddington starred in the title role of Kate Middleton on Lifetime’s biopic William & Kate. She has also appeared in the recurring role of Lizzie on the current season of Showtime’s Californication. Her TV credits also include appearances on Friends With Benefits, The Defenders, and CSI.
True Blood returns this summer.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR