'True Blood' Finds the Vampire Authority's Child Killer: Jacob Hopkins
The young actor joins in a recurring role on Season 5.
He may just be the creepiest member of True Blood’s Vampire Authority -- because he looks harmless, but is quite the opposite.
The Hollywood Reporter has learned that Jacob Hopkins has landed the recurring role as the final member of True Blood’s highest vampire governing body, the Vampire Authority.
Hopkins plays Alexander Drew, one of the Authority's chancellors who was turned to darkness at the age of 9-years-old. Alexander is described as an impetuous vamp who likes to taunt those around him.
He joins SVU star Cristopher Meloni, Spartacus actor Peter Mensah, and General Hospital and Cougar Town actress Carolyn Hennesy on the Authority.
The young actor has appeared on How I Met Your Mother. Also, he played a small role in the 2011 film Priest – which True Blood’s Stephen Moyer starred in. Small world.
He is repped by Strong Management and Osbrink Talent Agency.
Season 5 is currently in production and premieres this summer on HBO.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR