'True Blood' Previews: When a Shirtless Jason Isn't a Good Thing (Video)
If Crystal loves Jason, she sure has a funny way of showing it.
There are very few moments when Jason Stackhouse (Ryan Kwanten) without his shirt on isn’t a good thing. HBO’s True Blood is at one of those moments.
After Episode 2, we learned that Crystal (Lindsay Pulsipher) is looking to Jason to help re-populate Hotshot with little werepanthers. We also watched as Eric (Alexander Skarsgard) found out what happens when one messes with witches. And now that we know that Bill (Stephen Moyer) is the new vampire king of Louisiana, what exactly does that role mean for him?
Here’s the official description for Sunday’s episode:
Episode #39 (S4, Ep. 3): “If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin’?,” Sunday, July 10
Sookie makes a deal with Eric, and reconnects with Alcide (Joe Manganiello); Bill punishes an errant vampire and counsels a guilt-ridden Jessica; Jason is cast as a reluctant savior; Tommy (Marshall Allman) eyes a scam and alienates Sam; Marnie (Fiona Shaw) flexes her newfound powers; Pam (Kristin Bauer van Straten) delivers an ultimatum to Lafayette (Nelsan Ellis), Tara (Rutina Wesley) and Jesus (Kevin Alejandro); Eric spoils Sookie’s faerie reunion.
Written by Alan Ball; directed by David Petrarca.
Watch the preview videos below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10