'True Blood's' Carrie Preston Returning to 'The Good Wife' (Exclusive)
The actress will reprise her Season 1 role for an episode of the CBS drama.
Carrie Preston is heading back to court.
The True Blood star has been booked to reprise her role on CBS’ The Good Wife, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Preston is slated to guest star as as Elsbeth Tascioni in Episode 307. Preston first checked in to the Juliana Margulies-Chris Noth starrer for two episodes during Season 1 as a member of Peter’s legal team.
While Preston is confirmed to guest star in the episode, sources say there’s a strong chance her time with Emmy-nominated drama will expand during its upcoming third season.
Preston begins filming next week. She is repped by Innovative Artists and Sanders Armstrong Caserta Management.
Preston’s return comes a day after CBS announced that Michael J. Fox would reprise his Emmy-nominated role as Louis Canning, the shrewd litigator who goes head to head with Alicia (Margulies). He’s slated for multiple episodes as well.
True Blood wrapped its season Sunday. The Good Wife returns in its new time slot Sunday, Sept. 25.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR