'True Blood': Three New Teasers for Season 5 Hit the Web (Video)
One new clip reveals that Bill (Stephen Moyer) and Eric (Alexander Skarsgard) will be getting out of town for a while.
With less than 10 days until True Blood’s fifth season premiere, fans are getting thirsty for any clues about the many cliffhangers left at the end of season 4.
Three new teasers have been released to whet their appetites. The clips reveal some of the bigger issues facing the residents of Bon Temps in the new season.
In the first, vampire Bill (Stephen Moyer) is on the phone, leaving a message for his prodigy, Jessica (Deborah Ann Woll) saying that he will have to leave town for some time. As this is going on, Eric (Alexander Skarsgard) is cleaning up the murderous mess from their killing of a member of the Vampire Authority. That murder is also the reason that the two vampires – who have spent more time fighting over Sookie (Anna Paquin) than working together – will have to team up to survive the fallout from the vampire government. On a side note, how great would it be to have a vampire to do your cleaning?
In the second clip, Alcide (Joe Manganiello) is talking to Sookie about the new threat from the really old and really scary vampire Russell Edgington, who everyone thought was dead but was in fact just buried under cement. He’s back, and Alcide, the werewolf with a heart, wants Sookie to come stay with him. But she can’t. Because she killed Alcide’s ex-girl. (Although he doesn’t know that – yet.)
In the third clip, we get to revisit Terry (Todd Lowe), whose former Marine buddy, Patrick Devins (Scott Foley), has dropped by for a visit. When Arlene (Carrie Preston) reveals that their house burned down in a fire, Patrick gets all dark and pensive, which means that fire probably has something to do with something bad. If we know anything after four seasons of True Blood, it’s that visitors have a tendancy to bring trouble with them to Bon Temps.
Watch the clips above and below.
True Blood’s fifth season premieres Sunday, June 10, at 9 p.m. on HBO.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed