'True Blood's' Bailey Noble Upped to Series Regular (Exclusive)
The actress plays half-faerie Adilyn Bellefleur on HBO's vampire drama.
Bailey Noble, who plays half-faerie Adilyn Bellefleur on True Blood, has been promoted from recurring character to series regular for the seventh and final season of the HBO drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Noble joined the show in season six. Her character is the daughter of Andy Bellefleur (Chris Bauer) and faerie Maurella (Kristina Anapau). While she previously had three sisters, she becomes the only remaining child after her siblings are killed by a vampire.
In early September, HBO announced that the vampire drama based on Charlaine Harris' books will concluded with its 10-episode seventh season, which will begin airing next summer.
Noble, whose previous TV appearances include Malibu Country and 90210, is repped by CESD and Principato Young Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'