'True Blood's' Jessica Tuck to Play Suspect on ABC's 'Castle'
The actress guest stars as a person of interest in a Season 4 case.
Jessica Tuck plays a morally questionable character on HBO’s True Blood and the folks over at ABC’s Castle have taken notice.
An ABC spokesperson confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that Jessica Tuck will guest star on the upcoming season of Castle, as first reported by TVLine. She’ll play a wealthy art benefactor who becomes a suspect in a murder investigation.
The Killing’s Kristin Lehman will also appear in the same episode as an art insurance investigator. Castle’s Season 4 debuts Sept. 19 on ABC.
Tuck has played Nan Flanagan, the spokesperson for the American Vampire League (AVL), on True Blood since 2008. The series promoted her to a regular for the current season. She has starred on daytime soaps, One Life to Live and Days of Our Lives, as well as the primetime series Saving Grace and Judging Amy.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR