'True Blood's' Lauren Bowles and Hubby to Guest Star on 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' (Exclusive)
Seinfeld co-creator Larry David returns with Season 8 of Curb Your Enthusiasm on July 10 at 10 p.m. on HBO. Already, the season lists an impressive lineup of guest stars including Rosie O’Donnell, Wanda Sykes, and Michael J. Fox. And we have a couple new names to add to the list.
An HBO rep confirms to The Hollywood Reporter exclusively that it has tapped one of its stars from True Blood and her real life husband for the new season of Curb, as well.
True Blood’s Lauren Bowles, who plays the mysterious Merlotte’s waitress with the interest in Wicca, and her husband, actor Patrick Fischler (Mulholland Dr.), will be guest starring in Episode 2 as a couple who, surprise, annoys Larry. Bowles plays a busybody while her husband’s character has been described to us as a “hugger.” Oh dear.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR