'True Blood's' Michelle Forbes Joins NBC's 'Chicago Fire'
The "Killing" actress has joined the sophomore season of the drama in a recurring role.
NBC's Chicago Fire is adding to its ranks.
True Blood and The Killing alum Michelle Forbes has joined the second season of the Dick Wolf drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Forbes will play Gail McLeod, a high-ranking consultant with the State Fire Marshal's Office, who keeps a sharp eye on budgets and performance at the city's firehouses. And 51 is definitely under her microscope.
Forbes, whose credits include playing Mitch Larsen for two seasons on AMC's The Killing and a memorable role as the bonkers Maryann Forrester on HBO's True Blood is repped by UTA and Hofflund/Polone.
Chicago Fire, from Wolf, Matt Olmstead, Danielle Gelber, Michael Brandt, Derek Haas, Joe Chappelle and Peter Jankowski, returns on a new night and time Sept. 24 at 10 p.m. on NBC.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR