TV Land Orders 10 More Episodes of 'The Exes'
The sitcom starring Donald Faison, Wayne Knight and Kristen Johnston is in its second season.
TV Land wants more of The Exes.
The cable network said Thursday that it has ordered 10 additional episodes of its original sitcom to air later this year.
The series' third season, which premiered in June, is pacing 9 percent above the previous season average, with 1.3 million total viewers and a 0.62 rating among adults 25-54, according to Nielsen ratings data.
The Exes revolves around three divorced men sharing an apartment across the hall from their female divorce attorney, who is also their landlord. Donald Faison, Wayne Knight, David Alan Basche, Kelly Stables and Kristen Johnston star in the series, which airs at 10:30 p.m. Wednesdays behind original comedy Hot in Cleveland.
Guest stars this season have included Tyler Posey (Teen Wolf), Stacey Dash (Clueless), Cat Deeley (So You Think You Can Dance), Lisa Ann Walter (The Parent Trap), Leslie Jordan (Will & Grace), Grant Show (Melrose Place) and Diedrich Bader (The Drew Carey Show).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10