TV Ratings: Academy of Country Music Awards Surge on CBS Sunday
Fast National returns have the annual kudos climbing nearly 40 percent in the key demo and seeing a boost of 2.3 million viewers.
The Academy of Country Music Awards surged on CBS. Compared to last year, Fast National returns have the show jumping nearly 40 percent with a 4.3 rating with adults 18-49. That's up from last year's final return of a 3.1 in the demo. In total viewers, the show averaged 15.4 million, up 2.3 million from last year. At 7 p.m., 60 Minutes (1.4 adults) was down from last week's NCAA boosted broadcast by 1.1 points. The network averaged a 3.6 rating with adults 18-49 and 13.9 million viewers.
Almost three hours worth of repeats led into an original The Cleveland Show (1.6 adults) at a special time on Fox. The series was three tenths of a point from its last new episode three weeks ago. Fox averaged a 1.3 rating with adults 18-49 and 2.8 million viewers.
A new Celebrity Apprentice (1.4 adults) followed encores on NBC. The series was off a tenth of a point from the previous week, hitting a season low. NBC averaged a 1.2 rating with adults 18-49 and 3.7 million viewers.
ABC, which aired only encores, brought in just a 0.7 rating among adults 18-49 and 3.3 million viewers -- with the America's Funniest Home Videos repeat (1.1 adults) besting its scripted neighbors.
Univision averaged a 0.9 rating in the demo and 2.5 million viewers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)