TV Ratings: 'America's Got Talent' Wins Against Its Competition
"It's Worth What?" remained steady in the ratings, with NBC taking the victory in total viewers and the key adults 18-49 demographic.
NBC's America's Got Talent was Tuesday's No. 1 destination.
Talent (11.6 million total viewers, 3.1 rating in adults 18-49 demographic) was the top-rated program in its time period against its broadcast competitors in all key demos, including males 18-49, females 18-49 and the 18-34 categories. The summer talent series was also the most-watched program of the night, easily beating out its closest competitor, a NCIS rerun on CBS at 8 p.m. Week-to-week, Talent improved 11 percent in the ad-coveted 18-49 demo and is up 12 percent in total viewers.
Though It's Worth What? (4.3 million, 1.1) was steady in its ratings performance compared to the previous week, it was Talent that helped NBC take the nightly victory in total viewers (9.2 million) and the demo (2.4).
ABC and CBS tied for second, averaging a 1.5 rating, with CBS airing repeats of its NCIS franchise. ABC's Take the Money & Run (4.1 million, 1.6) and Combat Hospital (3.5 million, 1.0) were solid.
Fox and the CW aired reruns.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR