TV Ratings: 'America's Got Talent,' 'Extreme Weight Loss' Grow on Tuesday
"Betty White's Off Their Rockers" also moves the dial on NBC, while "So You Think You Can Dance" holds steady on Fox.
NBC easily led another Tuesday night with a new episode of America's Got Talent. The series pulled in a 2.5 rating among adults 18-49, up one-tenth of a point from last week's season low in the demo. Betty White's Off Their Rockers (1.0 adults) was up two-tenths from last week's series low, giving NBC a 2.0 average rating with adults 18-49 for the night and 7.6 million viewers.
A steady So You Think You Can Dance pulled a 1.5 adults rating and 4.4 million viewers on Fox, enough to give it second-place status in the key demo.
CBS encores, averaging a 1.0 rating with adults 18-49 and 6.7 million viewers, topped ABC. The alphabet had one lone original in Extreme Weight Loss (1.1 adults), up a tenth of a point from last week. ABC averaged a 0.9 demo rating and 3.1 million viewers for the night.
The CW, also in repeats, brought in a 0.2 adults rating and 495,000 viewers.
Univision averaged a 1.5 rating with adults 18-49 and 3.8 million viewers, while Telemundo pulled a 0.8 adults rating and 1.9 million viewers.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)