TV Ratings: 'America's Got Talent,' 'Extreme Weight Loss' Grow on Tuesday
"Betty White's Off Their Rockers" also moves the dial on NBC, while "So You Think You Can Dance" holds steady on Fox.
NBC easily led another Tuesday night with a new episode of America's Got Talent. The series pulled in a 2.5 rating among adults 18-49, up one-tenth of a point from last week's season low in the demo. Betty White's Off Their Rockers (1.0 adults) was up two-tenths from last week's series low, giving NBC a 2.0 average rating with adults 18-49 for the night and 7.6 million viewers.
A steady So You Think You Can Dance pulled a 1.5 adults rating and 4.4 million viewers on Fox, enough to give it second-place status in the key demo.
CBS encores, averaging a 1.0 rating with adults 18-49 and 6.7 million viewers, topped ABC. The alphabet had one lone original in Extreme Weight Loss (1.1 adults), up a tenth of a point from last week. ABC averaged a 0.9 demo rating and 3.1 million viewers for the night.
The CW, also in repeats, brought in a 0.2 adults rating and 495,000 viewers.
Univision averaged a 1.5 rating with adults 18-49 and 3.8 million viewers, while Telemundo pulled a 0.8 adults rating and 1.9 million viewers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Chris Evans & Emily VanCamp Premiere 'Captain America: Winter Soldier' in Hollywood!
- Vanessa Hudgens Channels Yoko Ono at Alessandra Ambrosio's Fashion Line Launch!
- Who Went Home on 'American Idol' Tonight? Top 10 Revealed!
- Scarlett Johansson Debuts Pregnant Body in Lace Dress at 'Captain America 2' Premiere!