TV Ratings: 'America's Got Talent' Wins Tuesday, 'So You Think You Can Dance' Steady
Encores of "Hollywood Game Night" are also faring well on NBC, helping the network top the night in adults 18-49 and total viewers.
NBC took Tuesday night thanks to another live America's Got Talent. The series averaged a 2.7 rating with adults 18-49, down a tenth of a point from last week, after two solid encores of Hollywood Game Night (1.0 and 1.1 adults ratings, respectively). The network averaged a 2.1 rating with adults 18-49 and 7.6 million viewers over the course of the night.
So You Think You Can Dance was steady on Fox. The two-hour episode averaged a 1.4 rating with adults 18-49 and 4.1 million viewers.
Encores earned CBS a 0.9 rating with adults 18-49 and 6.2 million viewers.
On ABC, Extreme Weight Loss (1.1 adults) was also steady with last week. The network averaged a 0.9 rating with adults 18-49 and 3.3 million viewers for the night.
An hour of Whose Line Is It Anyway? (0.8 adults) was off two-tenths of a point on The CW, while the premiere of Capture (0.4 adults) made a comparatively soft entry on the schedule. The CW brought in a 0.6 adults rating and 1.7 million viewers for the night.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR