TV Ratings: 'America's Got Talent' Tops Tuesday, 'So You Think You Can Dance' Steady
ABC reality drama "Extreme Weight Loss" closes out its summer run even with last year's finale.
America's Got Talent reigned over broadcast Tuesday night, averaging a 2.3 rating among adults 18-49. Fast National returns have the NBC competition up just a tenth of a point from last week's outing, easily topping a night of relatively sleepy offerings. The network averaged a dominant 1.9 rating in the key demo and 7.1 million viewers.
A steady So You Think You Can Dance, airing the first night of its two-part finale, averaged a 1.3 rating among adults 18-49 and 4.1 million viewers on Fox.
ABC closed out another season of Extreme Weight Loss (1.2 adults), even with last week and last summer's Sunday finale. The network averaged a 1.1 rating with adults 18-49 and 3.7 million viewers.
Encores earned a 0.9 adults rating and 6.96 million viewers for CBS.
Whose Line Is It Anyway? (0.9 adults) was in line with last week's outing on The CW, while Capture (0.3 adults) was off by a tenth of a point. The CW pulled a 0.6 rating with adults 18-49 and 1.6 million viewers.
Univision, besting all broadcast networks in the demo but NBC, averaged a 1.6 rating with adults 18-49 and 3.8 million viewers. Telemundo had a 0.4 adults rating and 1.1 million viewers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR