TV Ratings: Softer 'America's Got Talent' Still Wins, NBC Repeats Fall Comedy Previews
The competition series tops Tuesday night against an even "MasterChef," as the Peacock continues to sample "Go On" and "Animal Practice."
NBC locked up a Tuesday win with a new outing of America's Got Talent. The two-hour broadcast earned a 2.5 rating among adults 18-49, down 11 percent from the previous Tuesday, beating all other network offerings for the night.
Encores of Go On (1.4 adults rating) and Animal Practice (1.0) aired just two weeks after their Olympic previews, giving NBC a win in the 10 p.m. hour. The network averaged a 2.0 rating among adults 18-49 for the night and 7.9 million viewers.
Fox earned a 1.9 adults rating and 4.7 million viewers for the night, driven by the 9 p.m. outing of MasterChef, even with the previous week's 2.4 rating with 18-49-ers.
Univision pulled a 1.3 rating with adults 18-49 for the night. Encores gave CBS a 1.1 adults rating and 7.1 million viewers, while comedy repeats and an even NY Med (1.0 adults rating) gave ABC a 0.8 rating with adults 18-49 and 3 million viewers.
A new L.A. Complex pulled a 0.2 adults rating on The CW.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR