TV Ratings: 'America's Got Talent' Dips, Gordon Ramsay Block Rises for Tuesday Win
Though NBC has the strongest broadcast of the night, "Hell's Kitchen" and "MasterChef" give Fox a consistent demo performance.
Fox nabbed a demo win for the second night in a row with Hell's Kitchen and MasterChef. Down a tick from Monday, but up 20 and 25 percent from their last Tuesday showings, fast nationals give each series a respective 2.4 and 2.5 rating among adults 18-49. Fox averaged a 2.5 adults rating and 6.1 million viewers.
On NBC, America's Got Talent was down two tenths of a point among adults 18-49 from last Tuesday. Still the top broadcast of the night, Talent pulled a 2.6 rating among adults over two hours. Love in the Wild managed to grow a tenth of a point for a 1.3 adults rating. The network averaged a 2.2 rating in the demo and a dominant 8.2 million viewers.
Wipeout was down 7 percent on ABC, posting a 1.4 adults rating. Game show Trust Us With Your Life was also down to a 0.9 rating among adults 18-49, while ABC News' N.Y. Med was even with a 1.2 adults rating. ABC brought in a 1.2 adults rating for the night and 4 million viewers.
Encores of NCIS, NCIS: LA and Person of Interest all pulled a 1.0 adults rating for CBS and gave the network an average 6.2 million viewers.
The second season of The CW's L.A. Complex earned a 0.3 rating among adults 18-49.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR